Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

#31 A Healthy Lifestyle Is A Goal In Itself

Welcome to the Cleanse & Fitness home remedy detox program #31 :-)


You can also join me on instagram. I'm under flamencex

Always drink plenty of water (if you can't drink a gallon a day, then stay hydrated to avoid being thirsty)

Please let your friends know about this blog :-)

My day begins:
1) my new liver detox (ph balancer) on an empty stomach first thing when i wake up: in a cup, put 1 tsp of baking soda, 1 tsp of organic molasses, 1/2 lime (usually I use lemon, but I just ran out), 4 sprinkle dashes of powdered cayenne pepper, a few sprinkles of ginger powder, a few sprinkles of nutmeg, & a few sprinkles of cinnamon poder, 1 cup of water (or alkaline water). Can't say the taste was the best, but please google the benefits of all the ingredients i'm mixing together, ok? 
(YOU CAN SEE A PICTURE OF IT ON POST#29)

Been so busy busy, with rehearsals for our August 3rd, 2013 Sizzling Flamenco Dinner show for all families & friends. Located at 1818 east 1st street l.a. ca 90033. Two shows: 7:00pm & 8:30pm. Call 323-807-9552 to make your reservation/s. Also been rehearsing for anothet Flamenco show (concert) for Sunday August 11th (two shows: 2pm & 6pm) in which i'll be an invited guest artist, that flamenco production is at the Scherr Forum Theatre in thousand oaks & is titled 'Incendio Flamenco' - you can get those tickets through ticketmaster.

And now, today I had two green drinks (recipe in previous posts)
And i also had this salad. I got creative & this time i added organic strawberries to my green salad:
Can you guess the organic raw ingredients in this salad? :-)

Tea time:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment