Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

#19 A Healthy Lifestyle Is A Goal In Itself

Welcome to the Cleanse and Fitness home remedy detox program #19


Always drink plenty of water (if you can't drink a gallon a day, then stay hydrated to avoid being thirsty)

1) breakfast burrito: on a brown rice tortilla (gluten-free), spinach, egg white, avocado, tomato, black beans, onions, garlic, homemade salsa :-). I thought I'd change up my clean breakfast for a change. That way I don't get bored. 
2) my workout: simultaneously taught & worked out a pilates & cardio kick boxing class. Then on my own, did some squats, lunges, arm rows, shoulders, plyos (all in timed intervals). 
Tomorrow I teach a yoga class, so i will also take advantage of practicing that on my body.

3) i'm on my second one of these, reversed osmosis drinking water 2 liter bottle:
 3) replenish & nourish with my green drink which also has protein before i go eat lunch. 20 oz bottle (my green drink done in my nutri-bullet which contains 
All fresh Organic, Spinach, Kale, Celery, Parsley, Arugula, Carrots, Apple, Banana, Blueberries, Strawberries, Quinoa, Chia, Whole Grounded Flaxseeds, Chlorophyll, Bee Pollen, Spirulina Powder, Freeze Dried Wheat Grass,Super  Green Drink Powder berry flavored, Gluten-Free Vanilla Protein Powder, Coconut Oil, Egg White, Almond  Milk, Carnitine Powder, Glutamine Powder, Pumpkin Seeds):
4) through out the day ate & snacked on raw greens like parsley & arugula with lemon & olive oil, apple, almond butter with apple, mangos, carrots, walnuts, goji berries, celery sticks with also almond butter.
Now another green drink & avocado on rice tortilla (And it's ok to have carbs after 6pm. lol. As long as they are healthy carbs, ok? Been ar it all day physically so I need them) & sum gymnema tea (an Indian tea to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels).
Tomorrow' an all green day :-) :



///////////////////////////////////////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment