Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 13, 2013

#27 A Healthy Lifestyle Is A Goal In Itself

Welcome to the Cleanse & Fitness home remedy detox program #27 :-)


Always drink plenty of water (if you can't drink a gallon a day, then stay hydrated to avoid being thirsty)

Please let your friends know about this blog :-)

My day begins:
1) my new liver detox (ph balancer) on an empty stomach first thing when i wake up: in a cup, put 1 tsp of baking soda, 1 tsp of organic molasses, 1/2 lemon, 4 sprinkle dashes of powdered cayenne pepper, 1 cup of water (or alkaline water)
2) Breakfast:
Gluten free rice cake pizzas
Ingredients: gluten free rice cakes (can be purchased at sprouts health food store, homemade tomatoe sauce (recipe listed in post #16), spinach, black beans.
Preparation:
Brush extra virgin olive oil on your gluten free rice cakes, layer with tomato sauce, spinach, & black beans. Leave in the preheated toaster oven for 5 to 8 minutes and niam niam. So delish!
3) snack: in the nutri-bullet, i blended this together - 
Almond milk, kale, brocolli, celery, swiss chard, parsley, gluten-free chocolate protein powder
4) organice green tea time:
5) workout of the day:
Ran around once at Pasadena Rose Bowl :-)

6) Lunch: 
All organic
Brown Rice pasta with homemade tomato sauce (raw tomato sauce posted in post #16 :-)
Homemade raw green salad which has red leaf lettuce, spinach, swiss chard, celery, brocolli, garlic, tomato, bell peppers, avocado, garbanzo beans, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, tempeh, cauliflower, green onion, & cilantro (dressing was lime & extra vriging olive oil)
7) genmaicha green tea & seaweed time :-)
8) Had some ginger tea before going to bed. But before that, I went to see the Lone Ranger & I liked it. I thought it was quite comical :-). 

9) This is the reason why I don't drink cow's milk. I only drink either organic almond or coconut milk.
Cow's milk is the number one reason why most women have ostheosporosis 
10) I eat all these & let me tell you, my immune system is stronger than ever & I am able to maintain my weight under control :-)
11) So true. My salads are bigger than me sometimes. LOL! Just kidding, but I am eating every two hours (in small meals that is, but i'm eating all day :-)
12) I have a small case of alopecia, so it's crucial for me to maintain a micro-biotic diet. My hair is growing back, plus my stress level is under control, so that helps even more. 
Those unfortinate ladies (& males) who have an extreme case of Alopecia, I wish doctors would tell them that by changing their diet to an organic micro-biotic one, their hair could possibly grow back. My Alopecia is areata (a very small case) & when I get strict with my eating habits into healthy ones, it grows back. Almost all auto-immune diseases can be reversed if the body is given the right phytonutrients to help the immune system stay balanced. 
Ad for me, this time around, it was stress thay flaired up my alopecia, so guess what? (Unecessary stress, that is. Challenging, enganging stress I thrive on, but negative stress I don't do well anymore - when I was younger I was a 'any-stress basher' - but my body has finally told me 'slow down, otherwise I can't help yoi anymore'.)
 It's been too long & now I have consistently take care of my health thru eating healthy, exercising, and working on combating the negative stress that this L.A. fast life sometimes crosse pur paths; may I suggest doing some Kundalini meditation/yoga. That has helped metremendously :-) 
13) I know what I'm gonna make either tomorrow of the next day. Niam niam :-)
14) Yum.. I know I was forgetting something. I'm getting some beets for my green juices tomorrow :-)

//////////////////////////////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment