Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 11, 2013

#26 A Healthy Lifestyle Is A Goal In Itself

Welcome to the Cleanse & Fitness home remedy detox program #26 :-)


Always drink plenty of water (if you can't drink a gallon a day, then stay hydrated to avoid being thirsty)

Please let your friends know about this blog :-)

My day begins:
1) my new liver detox (ph balancer) on an empty stomach first thing when i wake up: in a cup, put 1 tsp of baking soda, 1 tsp of organic molasses, 1/2 lemon, 4 sprinkle dashes of powdered cayenne pepper, 1 cup of water (or alkaline water)
2) breakfast: two green drinks (recipes available in previous posts) & a bowl of plain cold oatmeal (like a cold cereal)
3) my snack was yummy. Another green drink. As you can see, I'm gulping that thang :-)
4) Lunch: all organic red leaf lettuce, tomatoe, brocolli, green onions, flax seeds, garlic, chia seeds, apple, carrots, and dress it with a tbsp of extra virgin olive oil & squeezed lemon.
5) snack: carrots & well i couldn't wait, but i ate my apple (all organic), yummy!
6) din din: black beans with some pico de gallo. Then to follow the beans, I had some delish all organice fruit. So good. All organic.
Eating like this has helped not only burn calories, but mainly I am doing it because it has helped me control my auto-immune disease. My system is getting balanced, and it keeps improving. I ate the black beans (whole black beans), so no picture of the black beans, but before i ate my fruit, i took a picture. My organic fruits are/were strawberries, blueberries, plums, mango.
Enjoy!
 7) i did some yoga in my front yard because in front if my yard is a beautiful view of l.a. from a mountain top :-). Sweet lengthening sweat :-)
////////////////////////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment