Monday, July 1, 2013
#17 A Healthy Lifestyle Is A Goal In Itself
Welcome to the Cleanse and Fitness home remedy detox program #17
Always drink plenty of water (if you can't drink a gallon a day, then stay hydrated to avoid being thirsty)
1) my liver detox on empty stomach first thing when i wake up: mix drinking water, lemon, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper & drink up.
2) Breakfast: staight forward oatmeal & I sprinkled bee pollen in the oatmeal to get some protein in.
3) Workout: taught while simultaneously working out, a pilates class then a cardio sculpting class 10am to 12pm. Then I went to a flamenco rehearsal; Then again at 5:30pm taught while simultaneously worked out, a cardio pilates class. Long day.
In the middle somewhere i ate -
4) Lunch: two containers of my green drink done in my nutri-bullet which contains
All fresh Organic, Spinach, Kale, Celery, Parsley, Carrots, Apple, Banana, Blueberries, Strawberries, Quinoa, Chia, Whole Grounded Flaxseeds, Chlorophyll, Bee Pollen, Spirulina Powder, Freeze Dried Wheat Grass,Super Green Drink Powder berry flavored, Gluten-Free Vanilla Protein Powder, Coconut Oil, Egg White, Almond Milk, Carnitine Powder, Glutamine Powder, Pumpkin Seeds.
5) Snacks: one apple, banana, almonds (all organic)
6) din din: lightly baked veggies mixed with non-baked raw veggies (brocolli, asparagus, onions, lots & lots of garlic very spicy, 1-1/2 tbs of xtra virgin olive oil, sea salt), and it was yummy :-).
7) snacked again on organic baby carrots with hummus. Niam niam. Earlier made some ice green tea. I'm about to sip me some cold green tea ;-).
See you tomorrow. My workout tomorrow's gonna be a lotta fun :-)