Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 20, 2013

#29 A Healthy Lifestyle Is A Goal In Itself

Welcome to the Cleanse & Fitness home remedy detox program #29 :-)


Always drink plenty of water (if you can't drink a gallon a day, then stay hydrated to avoid being thirsty)

Please let your friends know about this blog :-)

My day begins:
1) my new liver detox (ph balancer) on an empty stomach first thing when i wake up: in a cup, put 1 tsp of baking soda, 1 tsp of organic molasses, 1/2 lime (usually I use lemon, but I just ran out), 4 sprinkle dashes of powdered cayenne pepper, a few sprinkles of ginger powder, a few sprinkles of nutmeg, & a few sprinkles of cinnamon poder, 1 cup of water (or alkaline water). Can't say the taste was the best, but please google the benefits of all the ingredients i'm mixing together, ok? 
1) breakfast: all organic gluten free oatmeal in hot filtered water mixed with almond milk, goji & blue-berries, and a tsp on organic agave syrup
2) green drink: all organic kale, gluten-free oatmeal, parsley,  swiss chard, ginger, almonds, walnuts, goji berries, spirulina & wheatgrass powder, green apple, spinach, 1 scoop of vanilla gluten-free & dairy free protein powder, blueberries, grounded flax seeds, alkaline water, coconut & almond milk, and yummy :-)
The day also starts like this :-). What do you see? All organic :-)
3) workout of the day - today i rest because i've been working out everyday including rehearsing flamenco as part of my workout regimen (as i'm getting ready  for two flamenco performance events). My toes, ouch
4) my famous guacamole: all organic avocadoes, cilantro, red onion, serrano chile, garlic, tomato, lemon, sea or himalayan salt
5) cured beets: all organic grated beets, sliced red onion, lemon, dark balsamic vinegar, 2 tbsp xtra virgin olive oil, himalayan salt. Let it get cured in the fridge for a bit and niam niam, enjoy as a salad :-)
5) baked all organic asparagus, green squash, purple potatoes, but first bathe in extra virgin olive oil with himalayan salt. Let the oils & the salt seep through, then bake at 375 for 20 to 30 minutes (preheat the oven, though).
6) organic green tea. niam niam. 
Can you believe i have over 300 different teas from around the world. Sum i can't even pronounce.
My hobby, when I would travel either with a performing company or perform as an invited guest, my goal would be to go looking for their native country's teas & spices. 
This here is green tea, but i should whip out my other unusual teas that have great medicinal properties :-)
7) 
*My 70 year old student: how come you like doing a lot if different things.
*Me: Henetta, the only thing I do is teach classes (dance/fitness), train people (like i'm training you), rehearse my solos & exercise, eat healthy & I enjoy performing with my current acts like the band - flamenco shows - or an acting opportunity.
*My 70 year old student: don't you get overwhelmed?
*Me: No,because I love it. It's when I do something I don't like that I get overwhelmed, but even then if i'm still doing what I don't like, there's a good reason for that. But I never really do what I don't like in most cases. So
Because I enjoy what I do, then i definitely don't get overwhelmed. 
*My 70 year old student: You have so much energy.
*Me: It's the way I eat. You know, those recipes I gave you.
*My 70 year old student: Yes, I've tried them. I love the green drink recipes.
* Me: Excellent. Lets get started.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////
Flamenco Dance Classes, Shows, Concerts, Worshops in Dance, Guitar, Singing. Movement for Actors/Performers/Non-Performers Back-up vocalist & fronted vocalist (session work or project) Personal Trainer & Fitness Instructor

No comments:

Post a Comment