Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 14, 2013

#28 A Healthy Lifestyle Is A Goal In Itself

Eating Healthy,Fitness,loving life,Wellness,music,flamenco dance classes

Welcome to the Cleanse & Fitness home remedy detox program #28 :-)


Always drink plenty of water (if you can't drink a gallon a day, then stay hydrated to avoid being thirsty)

Please let your friends know about this blog :-)

My day begins:
1) my new liver detox (ph balancer) on an empty stomach first thing when i wake up: in a cup, put 1 tsp of baking soda, 1 tsp of organic molasses, 1/2 lime (usually I use lemon, but I just ran out), 4 sprinkle dashes of powdered cayenne pepper, a few sprinkles of ginger powder, a few sprinkles of nutmeg, & a few sprinkles of cinnamon poder, 1 cup of water (or alkaline water). Can't say the taste was the best, but please google the benefits of all the ingredients i'm mixing together, ok? 
Actually, all the canned spices I buy organic from the farmer's market. It's the container I keep re-using for my spices (that way I can just shake away)
  2)breakfast: 3 egg whites, baked mash cauliflower (used the two blade grinder of the nutri-bullet), tempeh (gluten-free), homemade green tomatillo salsa, & one rice tortilla to go along with my mexican breakfast
 
3) workout: simultaneously teach & workout in mat pilates class & then a cardio sculpting conditioning class. Sweet sweat. :-)

4) snack: green drink (My green drink has cucumber, kale, spinach, parsley, 1/2 green apple, spirulina & wheat grass powder, 1 scoop of gluten free vanilla protein powder, ice green tea, almond milk, & coconut milk).
My green drink has cucumber, kale, spinach, parsley, 1/2 green apple, spirulina & wheat grass powder, 1 scoop of gluten free vanilla protein powder, ice green tea, almond milk, & coconut milk.My green drink has cucumber, kale, spinach, parsley, 1/2 green apple, spirulina & wheat grass powder, 1 scoop of gluten free vanilla protein powder, ice green tea, almond milk, & coconut milk.My green drink has cucumber, kale, spinach, parsley, 1/2 green apple, spirulina & wheat grass powder, 1 scoop of gluten free vanilla protein powder, ice green tea, almond milk, & coconut milk).
5) lunch: salad (green olives,green apples, tempeh, yellow peppers,swiss chard, spinach, flax seeds, avocado, carrots, tomato, garlic, green onion, garbanzo beans, brocolli, and for dressing a 1-1/2 tbs of exra virgin olive oil with squeezed lime).
6) snack: green drink with 
My green drink has cucumber, kale, spinach, parsley, 1/2 green apple, spirulina & wheat grass powder, grounded flax seed, beets, 1 scoop of gluten free vanilla protein powder, spirulina powder, ice green tea, almond milk, & coconut milk).
7) din din: green drink followed by a raw veggie & fruit smoothie :-) (parsley, celery, lemon, green apple, spinach, kale)
My smoothie before i grounded it up in the nutri-bullet
My preparations
THIS IS SO TRUE

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

No comments:

Post a Comment