Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

#18 A Healthy Lifestyle Is A Goal In Itself

Welcome to the Cleanse and Fitness home remedy detox program #17


Always drink plenty of water (if you can't drink a gallon a day, then stay hydrated to avoid being thirsty)

1) my liver detox on empty stomach first thing when i wake up (the glass to the left): mix drinking water, lemon, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper & drink up. 
2) Breakfast: a green drink (recipe located on previous post), blue berries, strawberries, and a small spoonful of almond butter (sorry, i don't like peanut butter).
2) my workout today: 
Today I rest this body. Yesterday I simultaneously taught & worked out pilates, weights, flamenco rehearsal, then taught another power pilates class (which i took advantage of also using it on my body as an extra workout). So now today, i continue improvising on healthy meals, yet i will rest the body of any workout.
So come back to see more healthy meals that i've prepared throughout the day. Or check out my previous posts on different clean detox meals & workouts.

3) snack time: avocado on a brown rice tortilla. Niam niAm
4) ooops.. Forgot that i have to teach dance (flamenco the hip hop). So i guess it's not a resting the body day. Not bad. I'll just have fun with it, like always.
Also, wanted to mention the importance of tea. I've been a big tea drinker for 30 years, since i was a kid, & had to share this cool picture on teas. I actually drink all of these teas i drink. I like how it was nicely put together
5) i drink two of these a day, full of water, 2 liters/2qt/64oz:
6) my lunch: all organic raw red leaf lettuce, spinach, kale, brocolli, avocado, tomato, green olives, garlic, yellow bell peppers, flax seeds, 1-1/2 tbs of xtra virg olive oil, squeezed lemon & niam niam :-)
7) my green drink for a snack :-> (recipe located on the previous post)
8) nap time :-)
9) another snack, then it's din din time  (recipe located on the previous post):
10) Din din ladies & freaks. So delish: mixed greens, garbanzos, hearts of palm,  roma tomatoes, with pits kalamata olives, pine nuts, and ice green matcha almond milk latté (i had to treat myself because i've been so good. My cheat meal of the week. What do you think? :-)

////////////////////////////////////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment