Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 7, 2013

#23 A Healthy Lifestyle Is A Goal In Itself

Welcome to the Cleanse & Fitness home remedy detox program #23 :-)


Always drink plenty of water (if you can't drink a gallon a day, then stay hydrated to avoid being thirsty)

1) my new liver detox (ph balancer) on an empty stomach first thing when i wake up: in a cup, put 1 tsp of baking soda, 1 tsp of organic molasses, 1/2 lemon, 4 sprinkle dashes of powdered cayenne pepper, 1 cup of water (or alkaline water).
2) had some munchees before breakfast:  all organic almonds, walnuts, pecans, goji berries, & fresh pineapple
3) breakfast time:
My green drink has cucumber, kale, spinach, parsley, 1/2 green apple, spirulina & wheat grass powder, 1 scoop of gluten free vanilla protein powder, ice green tea, almond milk, & coconut milk.
4) today I rest :-)

5) snack with sone tea:
Guacamole (i made: avocadoes, fresh chopped garlic, onion & tomato, himalayan salt, one squeezed like), rice tortilla toasted in the toaster oven, & some gymnema tea
My tea along with some supplaments
6) Lunch time. I am always getting creative with my meals & my workouts. Here's my very own salad. Can you improvise & come with your own salad & give me your recipe?
7) had two of these for din din. Green drinks. Recipes on previous posts

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment