Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 30, 2013

#16 A Healthy Lifestyle Is A Goal In Itself

Welcome to the Cleanse & Fitness home remedy detox program #16 :-)


Always drink plenty of water (if you can't drink a gallon a day, then stay hydrated to avoid being thirsty)

1) my liver detox on empty stomach first thing when i wake up: mix drinking water, lemon, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper & drink up. 
2) Breakfast - My homemade pancakes ingredients. I use no already made pancake mix. I create my own pancake mix:
Cup of gluten free oatmeal
2 tbsp of red quinoa
Half a banana
Tbsp of almond butter (i hate peanut butter, but if you like it, then go for it)
1 scoop of gluten free vanilla protein powder
1 tbsp of whole ground flax seeds
1 tbsp of super green drink powder
1/2 tsp of propolis (pasty bee pollen)
Pumpkin seeds (3 finger size)
Half of an apple
5 strawberries
1/2 tsp of D-Ribose (i'm gonna have a long physical flamenco rehearsal today so this ingredient is optional for you)
1 tbsp of coconut oil
5 to 6 eggwhites
Shake the cinnamon powder six times from it's shaker container
Almond milk if it's to thick 
~ throw some coconut or olive oil on the pan, and make your healthy delish pancakes. 
Serve under organic pure maple syrup or agave. Breakfast is ready :-)
3) My workout: flamenco rehearsal earlier (running choreography & doing drills), & will do straight forward resistance after my siesta (from head to toe :-). I always change up my workouts because I get bored fast so when I change it up, I get super excited about my workouts & the foods I eat :-)

4) Lunch: two containers of my green drink done in my nutri-bullet which contains 
All fresh Organic, Spinach, Kale, Celery, Parsley, Carrots, Apple, Banana, Blueberries, Strawberries, Quinoa, Chia, Whole Grounded Flaxseeds, Chlorophyll, Bee Pollen, Spirulina Powder, Freeze Dried Wheat Grass,Super  Green Drink Powder berry flavored, Gluten-Free Vanilla Protein Powder, Coconut Oil, Egg White, Almond  Milk, Carnitine Powder, Glutamine Powder, Pumpkin Seeds.
5) Always have snacks handy like fresh raw veggies & fruits, some nuts. Google 'creative healthy raw snacks', that way you don't get bored :-). 
Today I snacked on celery & carrot sticks  with almond butter. Niam niam. Yummers!

6) i had unexpected guest, & to avoid eating out, i made her some rice pasta with raw pasta sauce on the nutri-bullet using the two blades:
Two roma tomatoes
One ounce cut up fresh garlic, one ounce cut up fresh onions, olive one tbsp xtra virg olive oil, 3 dash shakes of cumin seed powder, 3 dash shakes of ginger powder (i ran out if fresh ginger, darn), himalayan salt about 4 dash shakes.
This is how it came out. It's delish and serve over rice or my favorite, quinoa pasta (make sure the rice or quinoa pasta is pure and it doesn't contain cornstarch).
I tasted a lilttle, & it was yummy

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment