Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 21, 2013

#8 A Healthy Lifestyle Is A Goal In Itself

Welcome to the Cleanse & Fitness home remedy detox program #8 :-)


Always drink plenty of water (if you can't drink a gallon a day, then stay hydrated to avoid being thirsty)

Alright, this was my breakfast all raw and organic: 
oatmeal, almonds, chia seeds, grounded flax seeds, super green drink powder, quinoa, strawberries, a little bit of agave syrup, almond milk. To the side is my Genmaicha tea. A yummu breakfast.
If you'd like to also check out my healthy pancake mix to make gluten-free, flour-free pancakes, go to: http://instagram.com/p/XQHYQPkJC5/

Yesterday, I did some body & weight training and then took a fun latin cardio class.
This morning I simply did some Pilates (not on apparatus this time), but as Mat Pilates just to PNF these muscles & sweat a little. Plus, i also needed the lengthening. Tomorrow I will rest, then continue my Cleanse & Fitness program.
Thank you for checking out my blog. Remember, if you want me to post anything, let me know (you'll definitely get credit).
//////////////////////////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment