Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 14, 2013

#1 A Healthy Lifestyle Is A Goal In Itself

Welcome to the Cleanse & Fitness home remedy detox program #1 :-)


Always drink plenty of water (if you can't drink a gallon a day, then stay hydrated to avoid being thirsty)

Hi ladies & gentz,
Still trying to resolve the news letter thing.. I know many of you received my newsletter and some haven't. For those that haven't, just hold tight. You'll get it soon enough (anyhow, this is the blog that you would have checked into for tips on green drink recipes, detox drink mixes, yummy salads, and fitness ideas - routines - and what not. Anyhow, being in grad school these last two years, it's been tough for me staying in tip top shape. My clients are in great shape, makes me feel great that I can help like that, but I've neglected myself due to school & taking care of others. I've learned my lesson again (you gotta take care of yourself first in order to better take care of others. In my case, what I do for a living).

As you can see, I have taken a picture of me (a before picture. go ahead & take one of yourself & share here so that we all stay motivated ;-), so that I can stay motivated and get in tip top shape. Grad school requirements were done for me (actually this morning will be the last final exam). But last week I started, what I call this program you'll be joining me for, my 'Fitness & Cleanse Program'.
I'll stop talking and lets get started:

Today's exercise routine:
At the rose bowl, plyometrics, core, & other body weight bearing exercises, then run around the rose bowl once (you don't have to do this routine here for today. You can jump rope, run for 30 minutes, dance, grab your weights and get creative. If you have any questions on what routine you'd like designed for you and just hit me up. I'll be glad to give you some tips)

Today's yummies:
My ultimate green drink recipe which I make three times a day (add some fresh organic parsley to that, please. See the picture below for the recipe). I grind this all up in my Nutri-Bullet. In between I drink a lot of water (if you can do a gallon a day, great, if not, just continue staying hydrated through out the day so that you never feel thirsty), I also snack on organic raw veggies like carrots, beets, and I make myself some dark leafy lettuce wraps (the stuffing are chopped grilled asparagus, onion and garlic... yum!!!), and I make sure I have my leafy salad (preferably using a spoonful of extra virgin olive oil and lime/lemon as a dressing). You can drink two more green drinks through out the day if you'd like (and you can get creative with your green drinks. Improvise your recipes. That's what I do. It's fun. Also, first thing when I wake up, I have a glass of water with half organic squeezed lemon, half teaspoon baking soda, and four dash shakes of powdered cayenne pepper (to normalize your alkaline, detox that liver, and boost your metabolism ;-)
Subscribe to my newsletter so that I can let you know about the latest on fitness breakthroughs, fusion exercises I always come up with and are fun, privates & classes in dance/flamenco - pilates - personal training, shows on live performances with live bands and flamenco dinner shows. Subscribe here on this link in light gray shade and I promise your information will always stay private and confidential: http://rocioponce.com/pages/contact

No comments:

Post a Comment