Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

#5 A Healthy Lifestyle Is A Goal In Itself

Welcome to the Cleanse & Fitness home remedy detox program #5 :-)


Always drink plenty of water (if you can't drink a gallon a day, then stay hydrated to avoid being thirsty)

1) Woke up, did my liver/anti-fungi/alkaline-balancer drink (water, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 lemon, 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper)
2) green drink (used one of the recipes from previous blog post)
3) did a pilates sculpting class for 1 hr & 5 min, then got on treadmill for 20 min.
4) replenishing with a green drink that has protein powder, & snacking on banana, strawberries, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, & apple in between my green drinks & my super green salad (kale, beets, sprouts, red seaweed, small yellow tomatoes, pine nuts, squeezed lemon & grapefruit with 1 tablespoon of xtra virgin non-gmo olive oil, a dash of himalayan salt.
5) gallon of water thru out the day
-------------------------------------
Here in this pic, I succeeded in taking a picture of me running on the treadmill getting my sweet sweat on ;-)
My second salad here. Yummy :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment