Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

#12 A Healthy Lifestyle Is A Goal In Itself

Welcome to the Cleanse & Fitness home remedy detox program #12 :-)


Always drink plenty of water (if you can't drink a gallon a day, then stay hydrated to avoid being thirsty)

1) detox drink: mixed together - water,cayenne  pepper, baking soda.
2) my breakfast: quinoa, gluten-free oatmeal, blueberries, goji berries, almond milk -
3) snacks: organic pineapple - 
4) my hike at greenleaf hike trail in whittier (a great cardio & leg workout when running up the hills)
Yes, a pic of me here trying to get a background view :-)
Last picture is of me sweating after running these hike trails, & now this pagoda behind me :-)
Must go up to that water tower.  Lets see if I can make it. 
I made it. It's shady & cool :-)
This is what was on this all tagged up water tower which I think fit the occasion perfectly ;-)
5) And now my green drink & homemade guacamole sandwich on quinoa bread with small yellow tomato. Green drink contains parsley, kale, spinach, green apple, gluten-free vanilla protein powder, raspberries, freezes dried powdered wheat grass. My guacamole's recipe is in one of my previous blogs :-)
6) Another recipe I got from someone named Delilah from Instagram, is this one that I am making for dinner:
1 frozen bananas, 1-1/4 cup of almond milk, 1-2 full springs of kale, 1/2 tsp of cinnamon, 2 tsp of flax seeds, raw probiotics and a bit of Ice.
Can't wait to make this for din din :-)
////////////////////////////////////
See you tomorrow. Don't forget to drink plenty of water :-)
/////////////////////////////




No comments:

Post a Comment