Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 29, 2013

#15 A Healthy Lifestyle Is A Goal In Itself

Welcome to the Cleanse & Fitness home remedy detox program #15 :-)


Always drink plenty of water (if you can't drink a gallon a day, then stay hydrated to avoid being thirsty)

1) wake up, first thing on an empty stomach, I take my liver cleanser (recipes on previous blog posts)
2) breakfast is gluten-free oatmeal, red quinoa, almonds, pumpkin seeds, hot water & almond milk (kind of felt like a hot cereal today). Along with that is a cup of green tea. Here's a yummy pic of it
3) today's workout before i go teach a seminar & Mt St Mary's College is Vinyasa Flow Yoga & Mat Pilates :-)

4) my workouts today were amazing: i took two my coworker's classes. One was an intense bucket sweating yoga class with hand & head stands. It was powerful & it really tested my strength. The lengthening part of it was tough as well. I highly highly recommend yoga to those that lift. You will literally feed your muscles the oxygen they need. 
Then after yoga, I took a fun, sculpting mat pilates class from another coworker. Using muscle strength while lengthening it simultaniously is one of the best things in pilates :-). Also highly recommend it.!

5) my lunch: green drink (used one of my recipes previously shown in my other blogs. You can find it there). And i also had a bowl of black beans. No salt, just boiled with cilantro, onions & garlic :-)
Here my green drink
Here my black beans. I was craving black beans. I also added pico de gallo salsa i made (chopped tomatoes, onions, garlic, cilantro, & half of serrano pepper. Mix all together with squeezed lime & a lil bit of himalayan salt). It was delish :-)


/////////////////////////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment