Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 23, 2013

#9 A Healthy Lifestyle Is A Goal In Itself

Welcome to the Cleanse & Fitness home remedy detox program #9 :-)


Always drink plenty of water (if you can't drink a gallon a day, then stay hydrated to avoid being thirsty)

In Tijuana, Mexico visiting family.
Yesterday was my rest day in Mexico, we went to a juice place where the juice place used this huge ass Mexican extractor (mmmm.. i really wanted the pulp). But I chose the number 7 which had tomato, parsley, cilantro, beet, and celery. I thought it was yummy. Today we go to the beach in Rosarito to go horseback riding, or something like that. That'll be one of my fun exercises, plus I can probably play tag with my nephews and that'll be another part of my exercise time.
This morning in Tijuana, Mex my breakfast was:
1)oats, cinnamon, plain yogurt, bananas. My cousin-in-law Bertha made me a sprout salad with tomatoes & onion with squeezed lemon. Yummy!! I'm gonna see if we can all stop at the juice place again so I can get me another pressed juice. Anyhow, I am not using my mobile phone here in Mexico because I don't have that plan. But the family members here have internet, so I can at least tell you all what we can all do to continue our cleanse & fitness.
2)Tomorrow i'll get back on track with our usual. Just follow any of the cleansing and recipes on the previous posts, but before that, click on the link below to check out another pancake for breakfast recipe that you can use to enjoy some guilty-free pancakes which can be served under 100 percent organic maple syrup or agave. Yummy!!! When I get back to U.S. grounds, I'll see if i can post some pictures of my Mexican pressed juices ;-)
MY HEALTHY, PANCAKE RECIPE FOR BREAKFAST. GUILTY FREE! CLICK HERE!
WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T EAT HEALTHY FRESH VEGGIES & FRUITS WHEN YOU'RE OUT OF TOWN. 
This here is some mangos with oranges & small lemons to squeeze on the fruit (i don't eat oranges, they were for family members. But I definitely devoured the mango with lemon juice squeezed on it. Niam niam ;-)
Also, some yummy salsa (gotta start putting up some salsa recipes here. Gotta do it. With grilled green onions, & either black or pinto beans, pour some freshly made salsa & niam niam. Since I don't drink soda, grab a big jug fill it with lemons, grapefruit, strwaberries, & mint leaves & drinking water. You can enjoy your meals with flavored water. Niam niam. Anyhow, a picture of this salsa that cleared my sinuses & went smooth hot down my throat
And this yummy green hot guacamole salsa. Will post up some cool guacamole recipes in the future, but will quickly let you know personal very own gucamole mix: (all fresh) 3 avocados, one tomato, cilantro, green onions, garlic, half chile serrano, 1 lime, sea salt; smash the avocados so it turns into 'til it turns mash, chop up the other veggies, mix the chopped veggies with the smashed avocados, squeeze the lime into the mix, add salt for taste but not too much, mix it all together once more, & voila. My own guacamole is to die for, & now I share it with you. This picture here is a green hot guacamole salsa which I will soon display the recipe
These here are my nephews. I have a lot of nephews & I took a picture of only a few of then next to this tractor & my cousn's girlfriend's ranch in Tijuana, Mx
Tomorrow I will go running around the rosebowl, then go train myself on the pilates apparatus. Then I'll teach a power scult mat pilates class in the evening.
Keep smiling & dont forget to subscribe to my newsletter: http://rocioponce.com/pages/contact
//////////////////////////////////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment