Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 24, 2013

#10 A Healthy Lifestyle Is A Goal In Itself

Welcome to the Cleanse & Fitness home remedy detox program #10 :-)


Always drink plenty of water (if you can't drink a gallon a day, then stay hydrated to avoid being thirsty)

Today was a fun day.
Went costume shopping with our flamenco mentor Roberto Amaral because he's gonna have me & other performers (dancers, musicians) as guest artists. This flamenco fusion show will take place on August 11th. 
I'll let you all know when those tickets are available, ok?

Anyhow, today I woke up in L.A. (Not in Mexico anymore :-()
1) Before breakfast on empty stomach, I drank my liver cleanser which has one teaspoon of pure bicarbonate sodium (make sure the baking soda doesn't have aluminium. It's gotta be pure bicarbonate sodium. Get it at your health food store), one lemon squeezed, 3 to 4 sprinkle dashes of cayenne pepper, in a cup of water, mix all together and drink up. This is so that your PH level is balanced & it's easier for your body to dispel of any toxins that cause you to not lose weight or dispel of any toxins that cause acid in the body and too much acid in the body can cause kidney stones, gout, cancer, arthritic symptoms, indigestion from too much rich foods, poor muscle control diseases, and neurological problems. So take the liver cleanser the second you wake up on an empty stomach, before you eat your healthy breakfast, okay?

2) Breakfast: had my green drink (recipe in previous posts), had two my famous gluten-free pancakes (link of the recipe on my previous post):
(I had me a green drink like this in the early morning, I having another one this evening :-)
Here for lunch had me a home made caesar salad: romain lettuce & kale, with my very own salad dressing (grounded garlic mixed with squeezed lemon juice, a dash of agave syrup, and xtra virgin olive oil), instead of parmesan cheese I used coconut, then I shredded some butternut squash. It was so yummy. You can also add beets to it. It was zesty & garlicky. So good. Here's a picture of it: 

Here's this recipe of another yummy, filling salad I had made a while back. Click on this link to see the picture & the recipe: http://instagram.com/p/XsvYYdkJPx/

3) did some power sculpting Pilates for 45 minutes covering all parts of the body, & ran on the treadmill for 30 minutes.
Then had another one of my super green drinks, snacked on some organic hummus with flax seed crackers & green olives. So so good. 

And this is how i eat all day. I eat every two hours in small amounts, with healthy snacks in between (no artificial nothing).
All natural, organic. Even when you're out of town on vacation, you can still eat healthy (buy your groceries, make sure you have your nutri-bullet with you if the hotel/lodging place cannot provide you with one, & you'll save money and instead enjoy your excursions (don't forget to always carry natural, fresh snacks in your purse or clip-ontravel waist pouch/bag (none of those power protein bars that have too many artificial colors & flavors).

4) tomorrow I teach a power sculpting Pilates class which I can also use as parr of my fitness regimen, then go running at least 2 to 2.5 miles either outside or at the RoseBowl (remember, I am a personal trainer & Pilates trainer, and can help you reach your goals. Join my news letter by subscribing to: 
http://rocioponce.com/pages/contact  
////////////////////////////////////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment