Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

#11 A Healthy Lifestyle Is A Goal In Itself

Welcome to the Cleanse & Fitness home remedy detox program #11 :-)


Always drink plenty of water (if you can't drink a gallon a day, then stay hydrated to avoid being thirsty)

Ok, I'm gonna take pictures & document my day so that you can see how I do it to eat clean & get my exercise in. I'm gonna come back to this post ,number 11, each  time, to record what I am eating & what type of exercise I am doing today. As you have noticed, I keep changing my workout routines & my raw foods (except for my green drinks) because I get bored if I don't. So here we go:
1) liver cleanser: glass of drinking water, 1/2 teaspoon of pure baking soda, 4 dash sprinkles of cayenne pepper
2) my breakfast: all organic gluten-free oatmeal (no wheat), almonds, quinoa, blueberries, banana, gluten-free spiru-tein brand chocolate protein powder. Here's a pic of it before I pour the almond milk over it
2) I will teach a mat-pilates class & will use it as my strenth-training regimen for the day, then I stick around the studio to then take someone else's cardio class. 
3) my green drink contains all organic: kale, brocolli, spinach, celery, parsley, blueberries, strawberries, plum, chia seeds, quinoa, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, vanilla gluten-free protein, super green powder, wheat grass powder, glutamine & carnitine powder, bee pollen, coconut oil, banana, almond milk, egg white, & that's enough foe this super green drink.
4) will snack on raw veggies & fruits, nuts, and tea. I taught and practiced a cardio pilates class, then i did intense flamenco drills. Now, after a cool shower, gonna go meet one of my band members and talk & or write some music (http://LaBestiaMusic.com/).
All showered up ready to have some fun:
Don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter by going to:
/////////////////////////////////////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment