Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 28, 2013

#14 A Healthy Lifestyle Is A Goal In Itself

Welcome to the Cleanse & Fitness home remedy detox program #14 :-)


Always drink plenty of water (if you can't drink a gallon a day, then stay hydrated to avoid being thirsty)

1) drink liver, detox cleanser (recipe on post #13).
2) my breakfast is a mixed bowl of: gluten-free oatmeal, grounded flax seeds, organic plums, red quinoa, super green drink powder berry flavor, gluten-free vanilla protein powder, almond milk.
In this picture, this is before i add the almond milk & mix it all together, just for presentation:
3) My workout: (haven't thought of one yet. I'll get back to you to see what I did).

Workout: flamenco drills with plyometrics, cardio dance (getting routines ready to teach, so I used it also as my workout). 
Did triceps, biceps, shoulders, core, legs (lateral),  tomorrow i will do back & legs (frontal).
I definitely didn't get bored with my workout :-)

4) lunch & snack: green drinks were my lunch which consisted of brocolli, spinach, kale, parsley, almond milk, blueberries, gluten-free vanilla protein powder, bee pollen, goji berries, apple, water. Yummy :-).
My snack was lightly broiled crunchy brocolli with onions & garlic, lightly salted with pink himalayan salt
5) dinner will be a huge salad: baby greens, sweet small yellow tomatoes, raw beets, black whole beans, parsley, cooked quinoa, thin sliced red onions & lots of garlic.
Dressing: apple cider vinegar with olive oil

6) these are the supplements i take. From tyrosine, to Vit B-complex, to an a seaweed called bladderwrack, & the rest are herbs, minerals, & other homeopathic goodies :-).   
I highly recommend you take extra supplements because even though we are eating raw organic veggies & fruits, as well as drinking a gallon of water, sometimes our raws are somewhat depleted from the actual nutritions we need because they have been outside of their planted earth's soiled home for a while now. So take some supplements :-)


Lucky me, where I live I have a cool view of L.A. :-)

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////


No comments:

Post a Comment