Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

#32 A Healthy Lifestyle Is A Goal In Itself

Welcome to the Cleanse & Fitness home remedy detox program #32 :-)


You can also join me on instagram. I'm under flamencex

Always drink plenty of water (if you can't drink a gallon a day, then stay hydrated to avoid being thirsty)

Please let your friends know about this blog :-)

My day begins:
1) my new liver detox (ph balancer) on an empty stomach first thing when i wake up: in a cup, put 1 tsp of baking soda, 1 tsp of organic molasses, 1/2 lime (usually I use lemon, but I just ran out), 4 sprinkle dashes of powdered cayenne pepper, a few sprinkles of ginger powder, 1 cup of water (or alkaline water). Can't say the taste was the best, but please google the benefits of all the ingredients i'm mixing together, ok? 
(YOU CAN SEE A PICTURE OF IT ON POST#29)

1) Breakfast: oatmeal with goji & blue berries. i added the nuts after this picture.
Here, i poured hot water to soften the oatmeal, then after i took this pucture, i added walnuts, almonds, & pecans.

This organic gluten-free oatmeal is my usual breakfast because oatmeal & nuts have choline (oatmeal), lecithin (nuts), acetylcholine (nuts) which increases the release of growth horomones (meaning it will feed your muscles to get firm & toned while burning fat). Plus, it's a great source of fiber, but when eating oatmeal, you must drink water in order for the oatmeal to do it's job properly for the body.

2) my workout: a good fun jogging hike.
The elevation is slowly making my heart go faster, but gradually.
Ok, just gonna run it up there. Fuck it. Lets do it :-)
I got to the top & i ask for a picture of me to be taken. Before i struck a pose facing the camera, i guess this is what came out. LOL!! Was I reading sumthing?
Coming down the trail, i had to take this pic of the mountains:
3) came back home super hungry, so before my green drinks for the rest of the day, i made some guevos rancheros (caged free organic eggs). You heard it. 
First i chopped up sum organic parsley, tomato, red onion, garlic:
Then i added two eggs with the yolk & the other 4 were simply egg whites:
Then i put it in the toaster oven (in a glass baking pan bowl) at about 375 (preheat the oven don't forget) and enjoyed my guevos rancheros on a rice tortilla that i toasted in the oven. It looked like an omelette first, but then mixed it all up & now it was ready to put on a tostada. 
Guevos Rancheros Rocio style with all organic fresh homemade pico de gallo salsa & fresh avocado. Niam niam :-)
I'll come back later to show you my green drink :-)

I'm back. Hey, instead of having me a green drink, i decided to have a good ole fashioned babygreens salad with small tomatoes. Dressing is a tbsp of xtra virgin olive oil, lemon, garlic, sea salt. Yummy! (But check out my other posts for my green drink recipes)
Check out my detox water. It has alkalized water, sliced cucumbers, sliced lemons, and mint leaves. Gonna leave it sitting over night in the fridge, and drink it tomorrow all day ;-)

/////////////////////////////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment