Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 16, 2013

#33 A Healthy Lifestyle Is A Goal In Itself

Welcome to the Cleanse & Fitness home remedy detox program #33 :-)


You can also join me on instagram. I'm under flamencex.

Always drink plenty of water (if you can't drink a gallon a day, then stay hydrated to avoid being thirsty)

Please let your friends know about this blog :-)

My day begins:
1) my new liver detox (ph balancer) on an empty stomach first thing when i wake up: in a cup, put 1 tsp of baking soda, 1 tsp of organic molasses, one lemon, 4 sprinkle dashes of powdered cayenne pepper, a few sprinkles of ginger powder, 1 cup of water (or alkaline water). Can't say the taste was the best, but please google the benefits of all the ingredients i'm mixing together, ok? 
Through out the day, I have been drinking alkalized water with slices of organic lemon, persian cucumber, & fresh mint. A natural detoxifier to keep your liver working properly & maintain your stomach lining clean & keep yourself hydrated.
When you exercise, it's important to keep the intestines clean so that it is easy to burn fat faster
 Breakfast: letting the hot water soften the quinoa, avocado spread on gluten-free rice bread, & green tea.
Added organic almond milk, almonds, & goji-berries to my soft quinoa. Niam niam
The secret always lies in the place you never think of looking for it. 
Take advantage of this package. Start to feel good inside out:

The day before for breakfast, I had baked organic eggs i made with organic tomatoes & red onion.  It turned into an omelette, then i mixed it all up. I didn't even have to fry my eggs. 
I do eat caged free, organic eggs because eggs have choline. 

Choline is a nutrient that helps with brain and memory development. It is an essential nutrient that is required for life’s most basic functions, such as normal cell activity, liver function and transporting nutrients throughout the body. 


Enjoying my summer so much that a vegan treat ain't gonna hurt. A mediterranean dish along with a green drink that has kale, green apple, ginger, lemon, cucumber. My meal was yummy. It's a place in Echo Park called Sage. I also enjoy going to another place that's close to me called Flore, which is another vegan restaurant. I'm not vegan, but i practice veganism more than my regular ways, which is every day. 
All vegan plate that has Hummus, grounded kamalata olives, spinach, grape leaves stuffed with brown rice,
The other day i went jog-hiking, i stumbled into this. I wonder what it is? Some type if squash, i guess. 
This is me at Sunday's August 11th Flamenco show. I enjoyed performing in it. Glad i was invited & i met nice people. It's over so now to do other things like continue launching my own projects
Yesterday also, after using the same business cards for 10 years, i finally designed some new ones. What do you think?
(Top is the front of the card & the bottom is the back)
Meet me here: http://facebook.com/aVivirElmomentoFlamenco
Two days ago we auditioned a female drummer for my band LA BESTIA. Glad to say that now we have a female drummer :-). 
Join my band here: http://facebook.com/LaBestiaMusic

Finally, i leave you with this to think about. Found on fb & had to share it:

////////////////////////////////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment