Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 22, 2014

#38 A Healthy Lifestyle Is A Goal In Itself

#38 A Healthy Lifestyle Is A Goal In Itself

Healthy Eating,Insanity workout,healthy lifestyle,pilates,Fitness,Wellness,flamenco,mindbody,personal training



Don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter by clicking here! 

You can also join me on Instagram and Pinterest. I'm under flamencamex.

Always drink plenty of water (if you can't drink a gallon a day, then stay hydrated to avoid being thirsty - remember, when you become thirsty, that means you're not drinking enough wather).

Please let your friends know about this blog :-)

New additional spices to my "drink in the morning on an empty stomach tonic" which are, to the recipe below, just add organic pulverized ginger & cloves.
1) My day begins:
On an empty stomach, drink this liver detoxifier/PH-balancer in order to jump start your metabolism. The taste isn't bad at all. I'm already used to it. This mixture not only gets out all the yuckies in your body, it also alkalizes your ph level (first thing in the morning when you wake up on an empty stomach).
One cup of filtered or Alkaline water
One tsp of baking soda (bicarbonate)
One or 1/2 organic lemon
One tsp of organic molasses
One or two sprinkles of cayenne pepper powder
Two tsp of Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Also, I started adding cinnamon, about half tsp cinnamon powder
(please google the benefit of all these ingredients)

As you can see, I haven't been blogging lately for a long time now. 
Was busy trying to graduate from Graduate school. That goal has been reached:



At the same time, have been busy with this job I started at Total Woman Gym & Spa in Glendale CA. I started there in February 2014. There at Total Woman Gym, I am a hybrid trainer training folks in both Strength Training, Pilates, plus I teach a group fitness Cardio Kick Boxing class every Monday at 7:30pm. You won't wanna miss that class. So I've been busy training members & teaching class. Plus, I was also rehearsing for a couple of Flamenco shows that just took place. All of this with a 'slowly Healing broken toe'. Yup, you heard it. So that caused me to slow down a bit; however, it didn't stop me from working out. No excuses. If I can't workout using this toe full out, there's many ways to get your workouts in. No excuses!

This is me, in red & black, here with my toe not healed completely, but I did what I could (by the way, I am still teaching Flamenco dance classes, privates & semi-privates):


Anyhow, I leave you here with some motivational words & I will now start blogging healthy foods, exercises, etc:

Also, I'll be starting a Pilates Reformer group class at Total Woman Gym & Spa in Glendale starting Tuesday September 9th 2014 which will be held every Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm. 
Call Total Woman in Glendale CA or email me personally at RocioPonceFitness@gmail.com

Here's Rocio Ponce's Pilates apparatus classes in Sherman Oaks CA (another location):

~6:30am Combo Class (a sweat drenching circuit training class circulating each apparatus - reformer, spring board, chair, trapeze table, & more. Works all compound as well as isolated muscles to tone, sculpt, condition, burn fat, strengthen & lengthen).

~7:30am Advanced Pilates Recormer (a super intense class to turn it up a notch as all muscle groups work in conjunction to strengthen your core, buttocks, legs, arms, back, plus you get that ultimate stretch in order to develop that long elegant long lean razor tight look).

~8:30am Intermediate Pilates Reformer (a class just like the advanced one, the only difference is that there's modifications, however you'll sweat just as much).

Where are these classes?
Hunt Pilates (Sherman Oaks, CA)
-just click on the Hunt Pilates location link below-
-----------------------------
http://RocioPonce.com/pages/instructions
RocioPonceFitness@gmail.com
-------------------------------------











No comments:

Post a Comment