Welcome to the Cleanse & Fitness home remedy detox program #36 :-)
(note: this post is the longest one i've done so far with informational ingredients details. The other posts are not this long.)
Ingredients in one 8 ou of water: filtered water, 1 tsp of baking soda, three sprinkles of cayenne pepper, squeeze half lemon, 1 tsp of molasses organic, 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar. Mix all together in a glass and drink up on an empty stomach first thing when you wake up. This will alkalize your body and get it ready to start metabolizing your system to detoxify itself. A clean stomach lining that has an alkalized body will always burn fat easily and help rid of any ailments you got going on:
- Kale is low in calorie, high in fiber and has zero fat
- Kale is high in iron.
- Kale is high in Vitamin K.
- Kale is filled with powerful antioxidants.
- Kale is a great anti-inflammatory food.
- Kale is great for cardiovascular support.
- Kale is high in Vitamin A.
- Kale is high in Vitamin C.
- Kale is high in calcium.
- Kale is a great detox food.
-I'll come back later to list the benefits of fishes that don't contain mercury and are freshly brought straight from the sea into our kitchen. Our friend Matt MacCroskey went fishing and caught so much tuna and gave us a bit, so now we eat it as sashimi.-