Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Bikini Bodybuilding Competition April 2016

/////

Early morning on April 19th, 2016 on competition day before putting on my make-up. Didn't know how i was going to do it with the make-up. But i just ended up putting on my make up as if i was doing one of my usual Flamenco stage shows, or performance of other sort.


Here, I was in the tanning room with beautiful competitors chatting away. They all looked gorgeous. Wow!!  You can tell they also put in the hard work.. 

Just finished getting spray tanned so too a selfie. I know i know.. too many selfies. Back in my day, we didn't call them selfies, we called them "self-portraits", and it was a professional photographer taking our self-portraits. But today, I guess it's selfies.. ha!! LOL. What a trip how time evolves it's vernacular. 

OKAY, TODAY, I WAS A, CRAVING SOME SWEETS AND CARBS. SO I DID IT.. I GOT A RICE CAKE, PUT SOME ALMOND BUTTER, SUGAR FREE HAZELNUT SPREAD (IT'S NOT NUTELLA), I SPRINKLED SOME PROTEIN POWDER OVER IT, CINNAMON POWDER, CHIA SEEDS, AS A TOPPING FOR SLICES OF BANANAS. YUM!! IT WAS SO GOOD. OH, AND WITH PIECES OF CACAO NIBS, AND SPRINKLED SOME GROUNDED FLAX SEEDS. OKAY, NOW THE DESCRIPTION IS COMPLETE. OH YEAH!!



Hahahahaha.. Back to me. Here in this pic, Spray tanned the 2nd time around. The previous tan was from the day before. Oh and by the way, Radiant Physique Wear made my posing suit. Nice, huh? Good job and thank you. You can find them on IG. 

Getting in some MindBody work in there ;-) 



For more videos on food or workouts, my youtube looks like this. Sorry, I don't know what my youtube URL is, but it looks like this. LOL!!! 
o

Also, did you know I am training folks online? I know all these younger katz are doing these online coaching meal plans and workouts, but with me, I actually train you face to face via Live-Stream Online in real time. It doesn't matter what part of this world you're in. The software i use allows me to meet up with you in real time.  Go to RocioPonceFitness.com and register for free. I can also give you a free Consultation on your Fitness Evaluation.  This is how I am teaching. Check it out here in this video:



Playing around before we go on stage for pre-judging.  I actually wanted to take a pic of the posing suit. I like the top. Where did my boobies go? I used to have some. Oh wait.. There's some glamorous padding in there. LOL!! But even with that, um, where the heck are they? LOL!!


A little sweat on with my glute work. I get bored and my body plateaus fast, so have to change it up asap when I don't feel challenged. 

My beautiful new friend Violet who is a vegan bikini-bodybuilder. Wow!! Even though i am not a vegan, i love vegan cuisine from time to time.  My favorite places to eat vegan is V-Station restaurant in Sherman Oaks CA and Flore restaurant in SilverLake Los Angeles on Sunset Blvd.


My friend Violet asked what plant based and other non-flesh components carry protein. I told I would put here. So Violet, this one is for you:


Yes!! I'm wacky. Actually, i was on my period and well, that ain't easy on a day like this, i guess. I don't care. I'm telling it all.

My boyfriend was taking a few shots of mua!

My awesome coach Jill and I after I was done with this competition. She's a professional Figure competitor.  She's freaking awesome. I left right away I was done because I was starving and my guy was also starving, and well, I had to work the next day.





No comments:

Post a Comment